This is a 20 year guaranteed Solar Roof System based on an engineered non-penetrative and lightweight mounting system the SolarMount-1. Sika SolarMount-1 is an aerodynamic, lightweight mounting system for the installation of rigid Photovoltaic (PV) panels to flat roofs, which offers the following benefits:
- Tested and proven design
- No penetration of the waterproofing
- No horizontal movement due to the welded clicks
- Not relying on doubtful friction values between membrane and arrays
- No compatibility issues
- Lightweight (approx.10-15 kg/m2)
- Easy and fast installation process
- Versatility: fits most framed 60-cell PV panel types (1.0 x 1.65 m)
- Seamless PV and roof guarantee up to 20 years
- The design and installation of the SolarMount-1 and Photovoltaic (PV) panels is carried out by the award winning JoJu Solar*.
*JoJu SolarFounded in 2006 by entrepreneur Joe Michaels and Oxford University renewables lecturer Dr Chris Jardine, we’ve helped pioneer ‘democratic energy’, building some of the earliest and many of the largest community-funded solar projects. We’ve also supported the drive for solar on social housing – helping the very poorest benefit from free electricity from the sun. Adapting to the changing UK market we are now applying the community funding model to LED retrofit in schools.